Quick Restorer Cart
Design features are incorporated into one portable unit which enables the utility to quickly restore 120/240 volts to a customer who has lost a phase or a neutral of a buried house service.
• Autotransformer 10, 15 or 25 KVA.
• Universal meter adapter with 10 foot flexible power cord.
• Breaker or switch.
• Rugged cart on pneumatic wheels.
• Weatherproof cover and fittings/
• Custom designs available per customer specifications
• Significantly reduces outage time. Restoration crew
typically spends less than one half hour at job site;
based on 20 years of experience at a large Midwestern utility.
• Eliminates the need for immediate buried service repair. Pays for itself with one or two uses. Eliminates liability of
cables laying on ground.
• Troubleman unloads portable autotransformer and wheels it to customer’s electric meter.
• Troubleman disconnects failed leg of service at meter socket.
• Troubleman connects extra flex neutral lead and plugs in meter adapter to provide 120/240 volts to customer.