Glove Roller by EMC
A simple and easy way to air test high voltage rubber gloves in the field.
- Traps more air in the glove allowing for larger inflation. This will show damaged spots or defects better than rolling the glove by hand
- Makes it easy to roll up the glove even when wearing winter leather gloves or mitts
- Ergonomical design
- Lightweight and easily stores in the rubber glove bag.
- Made of UV resistant material that will not harm the glove
- The glove roller will not crack, chip or become brittle in the cold weather.
(Note: other materials such as PVC may splinter, crack, or chip and possibly cut or pierce the rubber glove)